ISTNU is converted to an International University in 2030 and becomes a prestige educational institution offering quality academic programs, conducting good scientific research and implementing practical technology transfer in the ASEAN and Asia.
ISTNU provides high quality human resources meeting regional and international standards. Concurrently, scientific research, technology transfer and international consultation services are well conducted and provided to effectively contribute to the socio-economic development of the Midlands, Northern Mountainous areas and the whole country.
Union – Honesty – High quality – Cooperation
– Develope ISTNU in a career-oriented direction, creating scientific and technological products published in prestigious international journals (ISI, SCOPUS) with high applicability;
– Train multi-disciplinary human resources in accordance with regionally and internationally accredited training programs to meet the requirements of the local and foreign markets;
– Develop international joint training, internship, student exchange programs with advanced countries in the world and deploy advanced education programs taught in English in accordance with international standards;
– Improve facilities and create modern training and research environments to attract local and international organizations, experts and students to visit, cooperate, work and study;
– Comprehensively apply digital technology to teaching and administration;
– Diversify financial sources to develop infrastructure for the training, scientific research of the lecturers and students and improve the lives of all staff;
– Actively and responsibly participate in community and social activities.