What do we offer in Study Tour Programme?
The program will focus on typical natural features of three different regions of Vietnam, analysis of climate characteristics which affect the natural life and environment of the country. It also brings a view on environmental issues of important to Vietnam within the economic, social and biodiversity context.
Sapa, Lào Cai
The 14-day program
brings participants to different places in the Northern, Middle and Southern
regions of Vietnam, which has been known as a country with the coastline of
more than 3,000 km and monsoonal tropical climate. Those have created the integrity of the ecosystem as well as
beautiful and attractive landscapes. Vietnam is also a long-historical country with colourful cultures of various ethnic minority groups.
Tràng An – Bái Đính
The Vietnamese Nature and Environment Discovery Study Tour is open to groups of international students who are interested in discovering the natural life and environment of Vietnam. The program will benefit those studying environmental, natural or biological science, or related fields. Some background in environmental sciences is useful but not essential. Participants will be granted the certificate by the International School upon their completion.
The study tour is provided for a group of 20-25 students, the fees will be defined after the itinerary is fixed. It is recommended for groups of individuals or institutions who want to apply to this program to contact us at least 02 months before the expected starting date of the program.
The program will be conducted at different places and includes:
- Introductory lectures/seminars on Vietnamese nature and environment
- Exploration of natural attractions of Vietnam: Cuc Phuong national parks, Phuong Hoang caves, and South Westecological conservation areas
* Seminars on environmental issues of Vietnam
* Cultural exchange: hand-made souvenirs, football match, Culture Night
* Cultural tourism to Hanoi Visit to Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Cuc Phuong National ParkECU Study Tour 2015 – Friendly Football Match
* Report submission and certificate granting* Specific topics are defined upon request
• Excursion to operating plantations of regional specialties (horticulture)
• Visit to one of new seven wonders: Ha Long Bay
Vietnamese language classes
- Cultural exchange activities with Vietnamese minor ethnicity groups
We also an arrange upon request
- Company visits
- Visits to local primary and high schools
- Guest lectures or local businesses to speak Sửng Sốt Cave – Hạ Long Bay
- Volunteering opportunity
For further information about the program, please visit our
Website: www.is.tnu.edu.vn Or contact Ms. Hang Truong
P: +(84) 97 636 9889
Study Tour Itinerary
* Welcome and orientation
* Seminars on Vietnamese nature and environment
* Cultural exchange with Vietnamese and international students at the ISTNU
* Exploration to natural attractions and excursion to plantations of regional specialties (Tour to Pleiku – Ho Chi Minh City – Dong Thap, visit tea plantation in Thai Nguyen)
Thai Nguyen Museum
ECU Study Tour 2015 – Bái Đính and Ha Long